Who else loves pre season games?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DownSouthPlayer, Jun 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I always feel a certain level of stress that someone will get hurt.... in a meaningless game.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Want my email address? :brow:

3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I believe Sir Titan bought mine last year. I sold them at discount but it was a fair deal. You can find buyers. Just expect half price for the tickets. Really that's about what a preseason game is worth.

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I'm a little upset that our first two preseason games are away and the final two are home.

I need it to be reversed. I'm moving to Knoxville around August 18th. I do want to go to the games, but I don't think it will be worth the drive just for preseason.

I will make the drive for every regular season game and both playoff games though. :D

5. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? Moving to Knoxville? Are you turning "Big Orange"?

6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Yep. Hard to say if I'm "turning Big Orange." I've never really liked UT sports, but I haven't liked any college team really.

I'll have to go to some games for sure. I know they play Florida and Bama at Neyland. I heard I still have to pay a pretty steep amount for tickets even as a student... At least for the bigger games.

I am expecting to like the school a lot better than Lipscomb and MTSU where I had been before. I should have graduated by now. Ugh

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

The schedual was changed to give the franchise time to upgrade everything. So swaping them saved the team from possibly losing money and a home preseason game.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Hey if it takes you 10 years to get what you want then so be it. I still have credits sittin there waiting for me to get them. Blame the long wait on your counselor or Jeff Fisher.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

clearly fishface was messing with the counselor

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. 520titan

520titan Special Teams Standout

i dunno..was the counselor a chic? if so he had to of had the boom mess with her cuz we all know fish loves the d.....etroit lions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar