Who else loves pre season games?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DownSouthPlayer, Jun 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DownSouthPlayer

DownSouthPlayer Starter

I cant wait this year! I'm really interested in where Locker is and how he will compete with Beck.

2 other guys I want to see play is TE Taylor Thompson and Kendall Wright.

From what I've been reading they are both pretty talented guys. I want to see if Cook steps it up with Taylor in the picture.

Who do you guys want to see do well in preseason? I know some of you rather go bird watching than to watch pre season games. But I think they tell a lot about the player and team.

• High Five High Five x 5
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I guess I like preseason games as much as anyone can but I wouldnt say I "love" them.

I really enjoy our preseason games but not others.

The best thing about them is its the first football we can see.

Still beats the Pro Bowl thou. That thing is just bad. Preseason can be cool if you follow a team very closely and know all the players.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I'm with JC, I love our preseason games. And definitely agree on the Pro Bowl being a suckfest. They need to just make Pro Bowl selections be an award and not an actual game, nobody wants to watch that sh!+

I wanna see how all of our rookies look. Mike Martin is a guy I'm curious to see what he's got, I hope he can help out the DT spot.

4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I hate the preseason.

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Preseason games are stupid, IMO, and don't give coaches much more information than controlled scrimmages at BSP would.

Charging season-ticket holders for them is the biggest shaft in professional sports.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. Alex1939

To be fair we are done the same way in Hockey but there are 3 preseason games and 40 regular season games so it's nowhere near as bad.

7. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

I detest the preseason games to the point that I have to give the tickets away so as not to totally ruin my day. Paying full price, putting up with the "parking" in Nashville to watch our insurance salesmen play the other teams insurance salesmen is just more than I can endure.

8. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

I like watching about two of ours... after that, I get tired of it.

This year will be fascinating. Every position on the field has something to watch for...

QB- Locker vs. Hass

RB- Is CJ back?

Line- Is the interior line fixed?

WR- Is Kenny Back? How does Wright look?

TE- Will Cook finally break out? How does Thompson look on the field?

DE- How do Wimbley and Morgan look?

DT- How much did Klug and Casey progress? Will Martin be a contributor?

LB- How much did Ayers progress? Can brown be a good player for this team this year?

CB- How do the young guys look? Is Mouton going to be a contributor? Will Sensebaugh help?

S- How does Griffin look? Will Martin help at all this year?

No shortage of things to watch this year. I would actually like to get a ticket to the first or second home preseason game if anyone is getting rid of them.

9. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I'd love to have your pre-season game tickets. I've been in Chicago the past 4 years and have only made 4 games in the past 3 years. I'd love to see the younger guys play.

If you, or any other posters want to get rid of pre-season tickets I'll gladly take them. I'd return the favor with some ribs, brisket, and chicken from our cook operation. Poundage negotiable :D

10. Alex1939

I will for sure be selling mine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar