Who else is there besides B. Jones?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Playmaker, Mar 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Who is it?

Givens-hurt
    Roby-not playing well
    Williams-not enough time

2. 2ToneBlue

2ToneBlue Starter

Orr

3. kingkarolina

kingkarolina Guest

I guess Roydell is gonna get some time now.

4. The Playmaker

Orr didn't even play last year.

5. 2ToneBlue

2ToneBlue Starter

No he didn't, but he was drafted last year by us.

6. The Playmaker

Yes he was, but I don't see him contributing to this team.

7. cuz he was a rook that never got a chance

8. The Playmaker

If he was good I think that the coaches would know.

9. TitansCountry25

TitansCountry25 Veteran

Vince10Young said: If he was good I think that the coaches would know.

That isnt necessarily so, we have had a few recievers on the team for several years that never even had a catch or ball thown to him Darrell Hill, Jake Schiffino(not to say he was good or great or anything but never really given a chance in a game to play), Issac Byrd who was fast and solid but was hardly used when he was here, bout the only rookie WR in recent memory as a titan that showed any promise was Justin Mccarins before shipped to the Jets. Last year Jonathan Orr was never used in a game however he is clocked at being the fastest guy on the team next to Pac-Man and a few others. I understand you wanted as much expierenced WR helping out a Rookie in Vince but I would think it would be a good idea for Orr and Vince to learn together. It just seems like WR is not a main focus to the offense even with Steve was here for one year under Chow. Dont know if that will change?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar