Who do you want?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Playmaker, Aug 15, 2007.

?
  1. Lendale White

18 vote(s)
    54.5%
  2. CHris Henry

13 vote(s)
    39.4%
  3. Chris Brown

2 vote(s)
    6.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Henry, White, or Brown.

White.

2. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Whoever wins the battle. So far. The team believes Brown is the starter seeing as tho he started last week. If im right... White will start Friday. Then the next game Henry will start. I think there going to see who plays the best of the 3 in each preseason game to determine the winner. For the last preseason game they will alternate. I believe White can win this but im not going to rule out Henry. And maybe Brown just had a bad day last week? Idk. We will find out against the Pats.

3. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

There should have been a 'none of the above' option.
    As far as who will have the most yardage, as of today, I would think it will be Young.

4. PickledMidget

PickledMidget Camp Fodder

I want White, but I am feeling like Brown will be the guy. LW needs to prove himself Friday with about 15 carries between tackles.

5. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Whoever can get the damn job done. If that means we have to bring back Jarrett Payton, so be it.

6. I would like to see Henry win the job. I like the way that he runs and he has the speed to take it to the house everytime unlike the other two.

7. moose4now

moose4now Starter

We could do worse at this point.

He was just named Player of the Week in the CFL based on 160 rushing and 2TD's.

But, at this point, I'd prefer White. But, can't see it happening.

So, I'll say it'll be CB.

8. The only reason that Jarret Payton stayed ont eh team for so long is because of Fisher and his relationship with his father.

9. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Ask me after 3 more games.

10. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

Chris brown starting last week didnt mean anything as far as who the starter is, Fisher is rotating the backs, this friday it is LenDale White's turn vs the pats, and the week after Chris Henry will get a chance to play the first team.

to answer the question

Henry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar