Who Do You Want Us to Play Next Week?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GoTitans3801, Dec 29, 2008.

?

Who do you want to play in two weeks?

Poll closed Jan 4, 2009.
  1. Chargers

61.4%
  2. Colts

15.9%
  3. Ravens

22.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

Rivers has a WR corps and TE that would make Joey Harrington look like a pro bowler. If Jackson keeps catching like he has, he will be in the company of Moss, Ocho and TO soon.

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

watching the POs from their living rooms?

3. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

I'm still trying to figure out how Rivers throws the ball. I thought VY had weird throwing motion but his is definitely scewy. Dont get me wrong, the guy still makes passes but it just looks like he pushes the ball out,no?

4. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

I'd like to know how the Chargers got so much talent on their team.

2 awesome RB's , Recivers and TE's a, Special Team returner.. and Rivers always puts up big numbers.

5. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

Haha. He does look like he's 'shot-putting' the ball. What's wierder is that when he throws it, it looks like very little effort is being put into it, yet the ball winds up zipping a good 40 or 50 yards.

Collins has a wierd throwing motion too. His mechanics are good (the whip motion), but it looks like he's throwing it in slow motion.

Rivers/Flacco/Manning, we'll be waiting for one of you at LP field next week, we'll leave the light on for you. Bring plenty of protection because we will be coming for you.

6. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Well, considering one of those people fits in all three roles and was a low round pick, it makes it easier.

7. tommygoldman05

tommygoldman05 Is loving the Titans

Well it is either the ratbirds or the retreaters

8. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Go Miami...San Diego is not that good. Their punter was amazing and Sproles had a career game, but the Chargers are not as good as Indy made them look tonight.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I don't care who we play, bring on the best. We're bringing back the Lombardi no matter who gets in our way...

10. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

I think their little 5'6 running back will give us more problems than Slaton.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar