Who Do You Want Us to Play Next Week?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GoTitans3801, Dec 29, 2008.

?

Who do you want to play in two weeks?

Poll closed Jan 4, 2009.
  1. Chargers

61.4%
  2. Colts

15.9%
  3. Ravens

22.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Pretty simple. Our only options are Chargers, Colts, Ravens. This could be either who do you think will be the easiest for us to beat, or just who you really want to see us play, be it for revenge or other reasons...

Who do you want as our first home playoff opponent in years?

2. GoTitans3801

To answer my own question... the colts!

I want to really take/keep control of our division, and it all starts there. I don't think we have an "easy" match on this list, and they all have good motivation, but nothing will be the same as beating the Colts in a home playoff game. Also, if we can't, we don't deserve to head to the AFC championship.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

All three teams are pretty hot right now. The way the Chargers played last night kinda scared me but I don't see them getting past Indy with their pass defense. We know the Colts better than anyone so it would be a pretty even game so I'm inclined to say the Colts. We played them at our place on Monday and beat them convincingly enough that I think we can beat them again in the playoffs.

The Ravens I know we won but barely, plus when we did win it was due to Flacco's interceptions, he's gotten much better since.

4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Chargers-

we owe them a playoff loss.

• High Five High Five x 3
  5. 10ECTyrant

10ECTyrant What! Tip Jar Donor

I 2nd the Chargers..........

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Same poll as on the front page.

7. GoTitans3801

Sorry, TJ, I looked but didn't see it.

8. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I very much want to beat the Chargers, after last year.
    2nd-Colts 3rd-Ravens.

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I've been predicting the Ravens in the divisional and seeing the Colts in the Championship game. I don't have any want/like to see reasoning behind it. It's just what I think will happen... so in the interests of being correct, that's what I would like to see.

10. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I want to see us play all 3. None of them frighten me (we've already beaten two of the teams)

1) We need to smack down the Ravens as payback for that divisional loss at home in 2000 (We didn't forget)

2) We need to smack down the Chargers for our loss in the playoffs last year

3) We just need to smack the Colts off their high horse, we beat them already this year and we'll do it again in the playoffs, just like we did in 99.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar