Who do you want to start at WR?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Aug 5, 2010.

?
  1. Justin Gage

40 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. Nate Washington

16 vote(s)
    26.7%
  3. Kenny Britt

51 vote(s)
    85.0%
  4. Lavelle Hawkins

8 vote(s)
    13.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Quick poll to see who everyone thinks should be the starting WR pair. This poll allows you to choose more than one selection.

2. Ewker

Ewker Starter

I'm going with Gage and Washington. I thought Britt might stepup but from what I read he is still dropping the ball a lot

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Of course the consensus vote will be Britt, he's our first round WR. In Tennessee a first round WR shouldn't have to wait, he should have this locked up already. I'd like to see Britt and Avatar have the 1 & 2 WR positions secured sooner than later.

4. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I voted 12 Gage and Nate Dogg. Britt will eventually turn it back up but going into the season these 2 will be the starters.

I wasn't crazy about the Britt pick when we could've gotten guys like Laurinaitis or Maualuga. But I'm glad we finally took us a WR in the 1st so it looks like it worked out well so far. The AZ game made the pick legit to me. I don't like that he came into OTAs out of shape and hasn't taken this job as serious as he should. All of us on here would kill to be in his position and he's so nonchalant and care-free about it all. That rubs me the wrong way. That said though, I believe that he will kick things up and be that guy we know he can be.

It's safe to say that we have the best group of WRs that VY has ever had before.

5. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

gage and britt obviously. nate washington drops too many balls. I'd like to see Edison hit the field. You can't coach 6'7

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

What does this mean exactly?

7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I voted Britt & Gage. I simply don't think Washington is a starting NFL WR and think he's better suited for the slot. I'd love for him to prove me wrong though.

8. JMB54

JMB54 Waitin on a Win!

Im taking the easy route, I want the two that make the most plays. I hope all can do that this year.

9. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

Britt and Gage. Everyone else has some sort of upside, but these are the 2 I feel like I could rely on.

I don't put too much stock in the Britt's an inconsistent slacker talk coming from Titanville... That's mostly Fisher and Dinger trying to light a fire under a player they feel could be a huge star. I believe what I see on the field on Sundays, and Britt's got it. I still like Gage - I think he and Britt together are a great pair. If anyone else turns it on (Nate, Lavelle, etc...) then great.

10. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I voted Britt and Gage. Nate had way too many drops last year and didn't show much. I think the sleeper in the pack is Hawkins. He's the quickest and most explosive reciever we have and when he gets the ball in space he's dangerous.

I'd like to see him get quite a few reps this season.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar