Who do YOU want Titans to pick?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Riverman, Jan 6, 2006.

?
  1. Bush

15 vote(s)
    19.2%
  2. Leinart

11 vote(s)
    14.1%
  3. Young

42 vote(s)
    53.8%
  4. Ferguson

1 vote(s)
    1.3%
  5. AJ Hawk

3 vote(s)
    3.8%
  6. Cutler

2 vote(s)
    2.6%
  7. Trade down

4 vote(s)
    5.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I'm not sure we can get away with not taking a QB early in the first round.

2. Ewker

Ewker Starter

The Titans have to take a QB with their 1st pick.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Not if McNair is gonna play 2-5 more years they don't. Would hate to leave a franchise LT or multiple pro Bowl MLB on the board for a project QB.

4. im happy i dont have to make the choice of who to take, b/c i honestly dont know who i want

5. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

We all know McNair's got a year, two tops left in him. If we felt he was going to be around more than two years than we'd have a deal done right now. Fact is any QB is a project, Young a little more than others. I prefer him, though, because he can make things happen when plays break down and is willing to carry his team on his back. Leinhart is being compared to Brady, blah, blah, blah....great leader blah blah...but he's a statue in the pocket and our OLine isn't elite. He has no upside also. I won't be pissed if we wind up with Leinhart, but I can't help the thought of what Vince could be like after a year in the NFL behind McNair and being coached up by Chow. As for LT, we don't know whats up in the BHoppy situation and Roos is a very solid talent that can get things done at LT for this franchise for years to come. As for MLB, there aren't any with first round potential, most are 2nd rounders. I personally wouldn't mind getting Abdul Hodge in the second.

6. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

If Young and Bush are gone trade down. Get AJ Hawk or Ferguson and pick up Jacobs/Cutler or even Hackney from UAB.

7. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

how doyou propose we TRADE DOWN and still land Fergy or Hawk + Cutler ? the physics just don't work out there

Hackney impresses me vs UT, but i didn't see much of him afterwards

8. Greenlawler

Greenlawler Gorman Thomas Fan Club

The question was....no ifs, or scenarios. I take Reggie hands down. It's great to be back, it is draft talk time!

9. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Trade down to a top 10 pick team that desperately needs Young, Leinart or Bush (like Jets, Lions, Raiders). I'm not sold Cutler going in the top 10.

10. Bobo tha Titan

Bobo tha Titan NFL's ThinkTank

Lienart?

I don't know if this has already been brought up or not, but the fact that Lienart has already had two knee surgeries put a lot of questions in my head. The game definietly sppeds up at the next level, and he may play for the next 15 years, but those surgeries got to raise questions in somebodies mind other than me. What do you think?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar