Who do YOU want Titans to pick?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Riverman, Jan 6, 2006.

?
  1. Bush

15 vote(s)
    19.2%
  2. Leinart

11 vote(s)
    14.1%
  3. Young

42 vote(s)
    53.8%
  4. Ferguson

1 vote(s)
    1.3%
  5. AJ Hawk

3 vote(s)
    3.8%
  6. Cutler

2 vote(s)
    2.6%
  7. Trade down

4 vote(s)
    5.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ewker

Ewker Starter

If Lienart is available take him, if not trade down and take Cutler or someone else.

Who ever takes Young will probably change their system to suit him. I don't feel good about him running like he does. He doesn't take his time and look at other receivers. If it isn't there he takes off running. He will be hurt quite a bit in his career.

2. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

IF Young does not come out it'll screw things up, I'm afraid

i dunno, after all this Bush / Leinart / Young wishing, I'd almost feel let down by relegating to Fergy or Hawk

I think I'd just soon trade back and take either LenDale White or Jay Cutler rather then "reach" ,I think the top 3 are worth the money - but the value gets shallow after that

3. KobeChaz

KobeChaz Guest

What comes after #9?

4. Canadian Titan

Canadian Titan VY & CJ = New SM & EG

What are we going to do with Bush when we have Henry and Brown!

5. DirtySouthBoyz

DirtySouthBoyz Luv da' Rock

I'll awnser that.....

10!:)

6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

hmmm..... lets see

I'm thinking start him

7. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

let me add to that

how 'bout : regroup, start over, get better, move forward, etc....

8. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

That's exactly how I feel now. How crazy is that? Crap, we got Ferguson/Hawk.

9. BaldEagle

BaldEagle Guest

Leinart would fit into the Titans faster a be able to start faster, because of Chow. But in the long run I dont know that Leinart would be a Francise QB for 10+ years. Young would be a little more of a project than Leinart, but may be more dangerous in the long run. Young could end up being the next Culpepper not McNair. Why not try to trade down like 3 or 4 positions and get Cutler, and maybe they can get another 2nd round pick or at least a 3rd. Then they can get another Roos in the 2nd round somewhere.

10. Vince Hawk

Vince Hawk Guest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar