Who do Titans want to lose in Jags-Colts?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewsGrabber, Sep 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whutaboutGump

whutaboutGump Naw mean?

Let's hope he continues that for the rest of the season, whatever he's taking, it really works!

:moon2:

2. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

I want the Jags to win. If the Jags go 0-3 then they're pretty much toast, leaving us with a season long playoff race against the Colts with a little head start too. Could shape up to be a pretty fun and eventful season, and something tells me we wont be seeing any of Jim Sorgi in week 17....

3. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

agreed. The Jags NEED this win DESPERATELY. Plus I love seeing the AFC South beating each other up (as long as its in our favor).

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I want the game to end in a tie followed by an extensive injury report on monday morning

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar