Who could the Titans get in FA *wide receiver*

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Dec 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

He is "route-challenged".

2. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

There aren't many FA WR that seem to make an impact once they sign. For every TO or Moss, there are a bunch of other big money FA WR that turn out pretty average.

3. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

The fact that Paul Williams hasn't played a down in almost 2 seasons tells me all I need to know about him. What a bust.

I wish we'd stop drafting these mid round guys who according to us have upside. Nobody had ever heard of Paul Williams before we drafted him and nobody has heard from him since. Paul Williams isn't going to get people excited, he's not going to scare defenses and he's never going to be a good receiver. Just imagine all the middle round picks we've wasted on the Paul Williams' of the world. I'd much rather try our luck in the first round.

4. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

What a resume for Paul Williams... A not fast guy who can't decide if he's a DB or WR, with bad morale in college, and questionable work ethic. Sounds like a sure-fire 3rd round success to me.

5. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

but yet they'll pass on Randy Moss?

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

and brandon marshall

7. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Moss never did anthing but assault a meter-maid. Marshall, it could be said, got a teammate killed.

8. Fry

Moss left Marshall with 168 receptions for 3,467 yards and a school record 53 touchdowns.

pretty sure you're thinking of jevon walker.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I think JWill was just talking about Moss's behavior 'issues'.

10. Fry

oh, well that's not true then.

he did violate his probation after he failed a drug test at fsu(who he went to AFTER notre dame revoked his scholarship) and ended up going to marshall so he wouldn't have to sit out a year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar