Who could the Titans get in FA *wide receiver*

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Dec 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I said Chad Johnson was slowing down-

so update me: How is Chad Johnson doing?

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Check again, he's never been.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Well done, an injury got you your lucky first guess.

How's Donte doing?
    How's Mario doing?
    How's Tiger doing?

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

LOL Toomer went to Michigan and your telling someone to not be a homer.

First off why would Toomer leave the Giants and why would the Giants let him go especially when they probably wont have Plaxico next year? So for starters Toomer will either retire or stay in NY.

Devery Henderson or Hank Basket have very comparable numbers to Toomer and are much younger than he is. Toomer isn't any more of an upgrade than those two.

If the Bengals don't tag TJ and let him go, yea I would like to sign him, we can sign him and Haynesworth, it's far from impossible, other than that use a 1st round pick on a receiver. Maybe it's risky but it's got a better chance of working than another 5 round receiver that we'll never hear from again.

He's also 35.

5. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I believe he'll only be an RFA, but I'm sure the Titans will look at Lance Moore and hope he's tendered at less than the highest level. I would probably be willing to give up a 2nd for him like the Jets did for JMac.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i'd hesitate to take any of the saint WRs.

7. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I would piss my pants if we got Lance Moore

8. smili

smili Starter

It's really crazy to me the TJ Housh even makes it to free agency. That calibur of player isn't available often. Makes me wonder what we'd be like with a top notch reciever again. DMase was the last dependable guy, and so long ago. I'm thinking the decision whether to make a serious play to TJ Housh also figures in QB direction also. Not sure we make the play for TJHoushif VY is the guy going forward.

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

We should have taken Desean Jackson. :(

10. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I wanted him so much but...we couldn't have gotten CJ. You win some, you lose some

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar