Who can we sign... right now.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Psychop1, Jan 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

With Scaife on IR, we have a roster spot open. If we were playing Madden, I would sign a big tackle, and play him at TE, and play Troupe in the slot to give us a super-powered running game, but this is real. Who should the Titans be looking at right now??? I imagine Roydell Williams will also be making his way to IR, so I imagine WR and TE are positions the Titans should be looking at, as we just lost depth there.

2. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

I believe Jerry Rice is chillen somewhere in San Fran, why not give him a call

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

Charles Rogers

jk

4. reo

reo Starter

i've never gotten what ppl saw in RW. we rotate our WRs so much i doubt we'll notice his loss that much. Scaife could be a problem but this is where ppl have to step up. Its how we found D.Mason a while back after all.

For those that know bongo btw, for what its worth he said on titanscentral that we'll see a lot of the spread this week...

take it for what its worth... a rumor and lets hope for the best.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Probably his 700 plus receiving yards.

6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

which likely means we won't :suspect:

7. reo

reo Starter

Yeah b/c 700 yds receiving makes him a great receiver :rolleyes:

Besides, ppl were high on him during the offseason. I've never thought much of him and all of his crazy drops haven't helped. He did make 1 really nice catch while getting drilled a couple games ago... would've been better if he hadn't just dropped a pass that hit him in the hands the play before.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

It makes him the best on the team with Gage.

9. MDTitansFan

MDTitansFan Guest

yeah and 700 yards recieving is pretty darn good on the team we have.

10. DJB

DJB Starter

I understand what Reo is saying. Roydell didn't have 700 yds because he's a great WR. He got 700 yards because he was the WR the Titans put on the field. Just insert the next mediocre WR in line

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar