Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by steverife, Jan 17, 2011.
If the penifits, wear it...:banana:
you know it was Landry with the late hit
In no order.....
1. Josh Freeman
2. Mike Williams
3. Ray Lewis
4. Clay Mathews
5. Ray Rice
You're too close mon!
I rip and I rhyme, I rhyme and I rip, this is the way dylan spits.
Andre Johnson, Aaron Rodgers, Gates, Ndamukong Suh, annnnd Frank Gore
My 5 Favs...
5-Clay Matthews/Patrick Willis (ok I know I cheated here lol)
1. Calvin johnson- im a big Ga tech fan
2. Cameron Wake- this guy is an absolute beast and doesnt get enough credit
3. Andre Johnson- i'll probably get some grief for this one but he is a monster and usually keeps quiet about it. i like his demeanor it takes a real pest like C Finnegan to get to him lol
4. Phillip Rivers- I like the way he competes and isnt scared to let you know how he feels
5. Jermon Bushrod- Left tackle for the saints graduated from the school i go to now lol
Separate names with a comma.