Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Who are your top 5 favorite players with no Titans ties?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by steverife, Jan 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. steverife Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,896
    He is one of my favorites because he is fast and plays with an arrogance. No matter how many times he gets beaten, he still thinks he is the best guy on the field.

I don't know what made me initially start to like him since I hate Virginia Tech and never really liked any of his pro teams.

...and they you went on to tell me what a terrible person he is without telling me why. I'm still waiting...
  2. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,010
    1. Desean Jackson
    2. Clay Matthews
    3. Asante Samuel
    4. Deangelo Williams
    5. Tom Brady, Lamarr Woodley, Charles Woodson :)

I left Lions players off too, since we're not including 'our' teams. Otherwise, Suh, Jahvid Best, and Calvin Johnson would clog the list.
  3. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $214,319
    Okay exhibit A

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5dMdeXxm_M0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5dMdeXxm_M0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

If you need more, I can certainly show you more. Notice the QB is facing the sideline.
  4. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $214,319
    This is great stuff here

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RrTaxovxM_0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RrTaxovxM_0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

I know neither of these 2 videos are off the field incidents, but they do go to show his character. When he's getting beat, he wants to fight you. But the off the field issues do exist, I just don't care to find them. I was already watching a cat fall in a bath tub on YOUTUBE, so it was easy coming across the above videos.
    2 people high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 Good picture of me from 10 years ago

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,710
    I had never seen that clip, that was hilarious!
  5. steverife Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,896
    So a questionable hit is worse than having someone shot? Gotcha...
    • Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds GIV'R!

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $3,484

Lord knows you never are..
  6. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $214,319
    CC - "Durrrr"
    [IMG]
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,312
    In no order:

1. Ed Reed - The guy is a freak. Lead the league in INTs despite missing time.
    2. Matt Ryan
    3. Calvin Johnson
    4. Larry Fitzgerald
    5. Adrian Peterson
  7. Wraith Special Teams Standout

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $285
    1. Urlacher
    2. Polamalu
    3. Peppers
    4. Willis
    5. Peyton Manning, I'm a huge Vols fan so I pull for him when It benifits/doesn't hurt the Titans or he's playing the bears, my number 2 team
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.