Who are your top 5 favorite players with no Titans ties?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by steverife, Jan 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I'll go first...

1) Charles Woodson - one of the greatest DB's ever and Peyton fans hate him.
    2) Darrelle Revis - I like outspoken, confident shutdown corners.
    3) Devin Hester - Greatest return man ever and I pull for the Bears against anyone except the Titans.
    4) Tamba Hali - I'm a Penn State diehard.
    5) DeAngelo Hall - I can't explain this one, I've liked him since he's been in the league.

2. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

1. Kevin Kolb - U of Houston is my team.
    2. Jamaal Charles - KC is so bad, easy to root for
    3. Calvin Jonson - Det is so bad I can root for him
    4. Matthew Stafford - Plays with some heart, like a kitty with a broken leg.
    5. Tim Tebow - Good see a winner on the field inspite of talent.

3. QGP

QGP MIKE HONCHO

Vince young hahahah

4. Bababooey

Bababooey Veteran

1- Tom Brady - Greatest QB to play the game IMO.
    2- Calvin Johnson Jr. - Megatron simply doesn't stop. Guy is definition of "physical freak" at WR.
    3- Clay Matthews III - Hard-nosed young LB that does his job and does it damn well. Great hair too, similar to my own.
    4 - Ed Reed - Complete package at S. Guy is the phantom in the secondary and packs heat in his tackles.
    5- Michael Turner - Speed, size, and toughness. Guy is the total package and can beat you any way he pleases.

5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

#1 - L.T.
    #2 - McNabb
    #3 - Aaron Rodgers
    #4 - Julius Peppers
    #5 - Ndamukong Suh

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

DeAngelo Hall, really man? He's lower than Pacman Jones in terms of the quality of human-being he is. He's just a little smarter than Pacman was. Guy is garbage. I'd honestly rather have Kerry Collins and Donnie Nickey for 10 more years than ever see my team pay this jerk-off a single penny. If I ever met the fool, I'd spit in his mothers face, then kick him in his teeth. Just a worthless piece of ****.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

My top 5 favorite players go like this

1.) Adrian Peterson (if C.J. wasn't a Titan, A.P. is the best RB)
    2.) Larry Fitzgerald (best WR I've ever seen)
    3.) Julius Peppers (most complete DE)
    4.) Ray Lewis (scares the crap out of people, and gets the most possible out of teammates)
    5.) Troy Polamalu (plays 10X better than he what his skill-set should allow)

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Aaron Rodgers
    Dwight Freeney
    Greg Jennings
    Matt Ryan
    Steven Jackson

9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I can't really rank them but here's my five...

- Troy Polamalu: I know. A Stooler. But you gotta respect the hell out of this guy. Is any single defensive player more important to his team than Polamalu is? I can't think of anyone else that even comes close.

- Maurice Jones-Drew: Love this guy. He's the total package. Wish he were a Titan.

- Tom Brady: I know he's pretty hated for whatever reason but there's no denying what this guy does on the field. One of the best of all-time.

- Brian Urlacher: Love the way he plays. And he's been able to maintain at a dominant level for over a decade now.

- Wes Welker: Just for his foot comments last week. :ha:

Randy Moss has always been a favorite of mine and would be near the top of that list if he didn't have Tennessee ties. Should this even really count as Tennessee ties?

10. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

1) Aaron Rodgers
    2) Larry Fitzgerald
    3) Calvin Johnson
    4) Jamaal Charles
    5) Patrick Willis

All 5 guys have helped me win back-to-back-to-back championships in my main fantasy league (it's a keeper league with IDPs). As you can see, my team is ridiculously stacked. I have owned Fitz and Willis since they were rookies, so those would be my top-2 non-Titans.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar