Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Who are you more disappointed in?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanup1982, Oct 7, 2012.

?

Who are you more disappointed in this year?

Offense. 10 vote(s) 76.9%
Defense. 3 vote(s) 23.1%
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $23,400
    Who are you guys more disappointed in this year? I know it's easy to say both, but who has been more frustrating to watch?
  2. jplusip Starter

Moolah:
    $4,476
    Offense.

It's hard to get mad at the defense when they play well for a lot of the game, but then start losing it in the second half, especially considering that they're ON THE FIELD 50 MINUTES A F'ING GAME!
    TitansWillWin2 and Titanup1982 high five this.
  3. cdubbs2121 Starter

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $4,458
    God its like asking would you rather slice off my left testicle or my right. Neither please!
    J Falk high fives this.
  4. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,162
    D been on the field the entire game and while they have sucked... That crap o is killing them
  5. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $23,400
    Yeah I have to go with the offense. We can't sustain a drive to save our life.

Defense is playing bad, but it's disheartening to a defense when your offense can't do squat.
  6. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $52,631
    I'm disappointed in everyone on our team besides Kern.
    Scarecrow high fives this.
  7. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $12,676
    This game not withstanding since the Matt Hasselback has been awful, I say the defense. 32nd in points allowed per game.
  8. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $22,472
    Everyone other than Nate Washington and Stevens this year. Verners been a little above average, but on this defense, he looks all-world compared to what else we got.
  9. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $8,999
    The O

But as far as personal goes.....Munch. I am calling for his head after this season unless he just turns it around.
  10. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $22,472
    Oh, and yes, the offense. I knew the defense was chock full of scrubs, and didn't for a second but the hype that they were vastly improved. Bums. Even our heroes, klug, Casey, McCourty, McCarthy:

All scrubs.

Sure am glad we got McCarthy back, right??? Made zero difference.