Who are you guys rooting for today?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titansrule00000, Nov 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sir_Titan

Sir_Titan Day 1 Titan

Helmet to helmet, expect a bgreat big fine on that one. That hit looked sick on Collie. I hope he's ok

2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

These helmet to helmet penalties are getting so ridiculous. I'm fine with calling the blatant ones but that hit on Collie was as accidental as they come.

3. Sir_Titan

Sir_Titan Day 1 Titan

man... I feel for Collie right now. part of the game but man, that *hit sucks.

4. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

shiz is lookin grim... some nasty lookin hits been going down lately. have to agree that that was a fumble and clean hit tho... hope that dude is OK jeezus

5. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

im pretty sure thats the procedure for how to deal with someone that has a serious neck/back injury... not lookin good man

6. Sir_Titan

Sir_Titan Day 1 Titan

that was no helmet to helmet... it was all shoulder

7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Definitely feel for Collie right now. But it's major BS if that defender gets a suspension or huge fine for that.

8. MCMLXXXIII

MCMLXXXIII Starter

Why didn't Philly challenge? It was clearly a catch + fumble.

9. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

7 free points for the Colts because the refs are being overprotective on a clean hit. Hope Collie is ok but that was a clean hit and it should have been either 4th down or a eagles fumble recovery. :irked::irked::irked:

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

You can't challenge a personal foul. Although I think they should make it to where you can since they are getting so ridiculous with the penalties.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar