Who are the Tennessee Titans?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Subjugation, Oct 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

We started Indy's march to 1st place as well. We also transformed the Dolphins into a powerhouse apparently.

The Tennessee Titans.... the cure for what ails ya.

• LOL LOL x 2
  2. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

Wow, for a self-proclaimed PHD well educated person...LMAO (allegedly say you're so darn smart)
    Yet again spewing off uneducated ridiculous claims. You still mad your boy Mett got a chance to start and totally sucked? Time to just stop hating and get on board with our starting QB. At this rate, you're the same as iceturd and F-Face Boy 520

3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Hell, we might even have it in us to put Houston on a decent run. That would be quite the accomplishment.

4. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Mett is far from my boy lmao. Secondly I don't have a PHd. I have an MBA. I still need 2 more years of school if I wanted that.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

KMart really wants their employees to strive for success huh

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  6. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Who doesn't like a good fire? I think I'll go light one right now.

7. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Wright and Hunter objecting to the QB we drafted? Lol that's solid evidence..heres a thought...Wright stay on your feet and Hunter show some frigging consistency before you judge anyone

8. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

5 years from now, are those 2 slot WRs still going to be relevant or in the league? Wright is our best WR now but thats not saying a lot.

9. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

If only I could hop in a time machine and read the utter joy on the board after week 1

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

well funny thing is you can actually go back to that thread and relive those joyous moments... just pretend weeks-2 thru 7 never happened

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar