Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Who are the most down to earth Titan players?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanup1982, Apr 3, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,153
    Not this again. Finnegan got paid 10mil, way too much for a NB. Plus, he allowed the most receptions of any CB in the NFL last year... worth 10mil? Doubtful. I do miss him in the community/leadership, but is that worth 10mil.. no.
  2. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,167
    We should've franchise tagged him and let Griffin go though. That was always the logical plan and we really fudged up.
  3. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $13,303
    Bulluck was a good one. As far as current players go, Griff is probably the nicest one I've met. Which is why I hate that he sucks so much on the field. If he were even decent he'd probably be my favorite player.
    Titanup1982 high fives this.
  4. xhrr Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,945
    I bet he would have took less to stay, and he was perfect for our defense.
  5. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,153
    Then he would of. I seriously doubt we didn't make him a fair offer.
  6. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,167
    Actually, according to everything I heard, we never made him a single offer.
  7. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,276
    Going back a while but Jon Runyon was a dick. He is a politician now so I suppose that is fitting. Robaire Smith is cool. Have to agree there. Ran into them individually on separate occasions in their home town of Flint, MI.
    Titanup1982 high fives this.
  8. KyTitansFan Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $720
    Tony Brown was the most down to earth player I ever met.
  9. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $23,461

He complained about his Philly Connection food when he had millions, huh? I can only imagine how he is with them now that he is broke.
    The Hammer high fives this.
  10. J Falk Starter

Moolah:
    $13,928
    I could imagine kenny britt being easy to talk to...Jake Locker would easily be my best guess as the coolest guy on the team though....

Hell, they should all be humble the way they've played the last few seasons.