Whiz takes a dig at Hunter

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by lilkhmerkid4u, Jun 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Take your own advice.

• Boring Boring x 1
  2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

You were more than hoping for Locker to have a good year- you stated numerous times how we'd all see how wrong we were about Locker. And you linked Locker's poor throws as a cause of why Hunter was/has been struggling.

3. Riverman

I do read posts in their entirety prior to posting a response. I limit what I quote to specific and direct points clearly expressed by the person posting. I don't fabricate or extrapolate or "spin" what they've posted to suit my own agenda.

You'd be better served to take that advice, not me.

• Boring Boring x 1
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Yes thats correct, bad throws lead to missed opportunities, and when it was on the QB there was little Hunter could do. I am much more a fan of Hunters than I was of Lockers.

5. Riverman

Well that's fair enough but I'm not even following this dialogue. To clarify my point, I think since this is his 3rd year and with and personnel changes we've made we'll know by game 1 if Hunter is going to be legit (meaning worth the 2nd and 3rd round picks we spent on him)

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I agree

7. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

While I want and expect him to shape up for game 1, I'll personally wait till about week 6 or so before I decide if he's legit. The OL is still a wreck, that'll take a few games. Mariota hopefully won't need it, but likely will take a few games to get into rhythm.

My point is if Hunter doesn't beast out week 1, I won't be too concerned. If week 6 comes around and he's still the same ole JAG, well then give DGB his reps because I have high hopes for him.

8. Riverman

I don't need to see him "beast out". I just need to see some separation and no drops.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar