Whiz takes a dig at Hunter

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by lilkhmerkid4u, Jun 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Kendall Wright - Tennessee Titans - 2015 Player Profile - Rotoworld.com

According to charting done by Football Outsiders, both Kendall Wright and Justin Hunter finished in the top-12 wide receivers who saw the highest rates of "uncatchable" targets in 2014.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I'm not following your point. How does that stat mean that we won't know if Hunter can get it done this year? Are you suggesting he'll still have "uncatchable" balls with our new QB?

Hunter hasn't impressed in either of his years. We spent a lot on him. We keep drafting WR's for a reason.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

WR is the 3rd most important job, thats why we're burning draft picks on them. Hunter would do worlds better with consistent QB play.

There was Locker who bailed before routes could develop,
    Whitehurst who ran around in circles to give Hunter time to run
    and then Mettenberger who got him killed airing passes upwards of 12 feet high

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Alex1939

I made my point a page ago, which you agreed with, and which the statistics that I posted backed up what both of us said. To repeat, Hunter obviously has some problems but it's hard to judge him too much because everything else was so poor.

You know, not everything I post is starting an argument with you. Relax.

5. JCBRAVE

There's something called the Chaos Theory, learn it Hunter Haterz, things will change

6. Riverman

I think we agree but then again- why would you post the uncatchable ball stat in reply to my post stating we should know in game 1 if Hunter is really legit?

7. Riverman

Yeah but Locker was your boi!

And its a bit disingenuine to blow off Whiz's public criticism of Hunter as meaningless.

8. Alex1939

So in one thread you are bitching that I only quoted a portion of your post. Now your bitching that I quoted your whole post.

Just think whatever you want rolltide.

9. JCBRAVE

what does me hoping for the best for Locker have to do with this year?

10. Riverman

Asking you to make your point more clearly is not bitching. It is called dialogue.

And you WILL be better served to comprehend what is written BEFORE responding to a part of a post.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar