White's size obscures feet, vision, production

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewsGrabber, Oct 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

No, it just blows your Johnson consistently gets 4, 5 yards theory out of the water.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i love how you use CJ's average in a game in which lendale averaged 1.3 YPC.

3. jose7

jose7 Camp Fodder

Actually, if you look at the stats for the Colts game he does get alot of runs within the 5-7 yard range, he just slowed downed for a while in that game. He went Lendale for a while.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

lol, if he averaged 4.1 that game and got a lot of runs in the 5 - 7 range, he wasn't consistent.

5. DJB

DJB Starter

Are people still trying to argue that Lendale sucks?

Give it up already

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

There is nothing wrong with a 3 yard run. It's part of our offense. It's not a waste to have a 3rd and short(below 5 yards).

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

agreed

The argument AGAINST converting third downs is dubious at best.

LW is tasked with getting the tough yards with 8 in the box most of the time. Judging him by ypc instead of converting short yardage success is not fair to him. Kinda like judging Nikki Cox on her vocabulary instead of her ability to fill out a bikini. Sure she knows some words, but who cares shes in a bikini for cryin' out loud.

I hope the big guy maintains his success converting third downs and TDs and I don't want too see him in a bikini

• High Five High Five x 4
  8. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

LenDale White. 54 yard run, how is he breaking off these monsters? Cuz hes a good rb

9. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

I totally agree with you. But do we really have to compare LenDale White to a girl in a bikini? Unfortunately, I read this and the thought that popped into my head was LenDale in a bikini. Needless to say, I'm scarred for life. :hmm:

10. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

I think many people's problem is that we are comparing LenDale to Chris Johnson. I don't know whether anybody else has caught on to it yet, but Johnson is more than a "good" running back. The guy is something special. The fact is 75% of the running backs in the league are going to look bad compared to CJ. LenDale is a good running back. CJ is just spoiling us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar