White Working to Remove All Doubts

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, May 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DJB

DJB Starter

I think it's good to hear Lendale say the right things over and over again. I'm just waiting for him to start actually doing what he needs to do to live up to his potential. That being said it's only been one year in the pros and I think he is going to step it up this season (he better)

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I think if the Titans really wanted to give lendale the thought that there's a competition, they would've drafted a RB other than Chris Henry.

3. DJB

DJB Starter

I think if the Titans were using their 2nd round pick just to give a current player the thought of competition they need to re-evaluate their drafting strategies

4. Love the fact he wants to be the starting back, and beat out Henry, ya gotta love competition...

5. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

dude, why do you hate Henry so much, hes not that bad, im sure the titans dont just draft people to make gotitans.com have something depressing to talk about, if the titans thought they could get henry in the 3rd or 4th rounds, why wouldnt they, some of you guys are way to hard on MR and Fish...

6. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Just please take a minute and think about what you just said. 2rd Rb for strictly competition umm......yeah probably not DJB hit the nail on the head with this one. Honestly the FO might be dumb but not that dumb, fella.

7. well they might not have brought him in to be competition, hes probably going to be splitting carries with Lendale because hes the speedster out of the two by far

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I don't hate Henry, and of course I hope he blows beyond all expectations. (blows as in goes past lol) I'm disappointed with the pick still though. I don't expect him to be any good, because I don't think running fast means you're worth a 2nd round pick when you haven't done anything at all in games.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Possibly.

10. well gloat... one thing is for sure, if he can get outside and turn the corner he can definately take it all the way, or he has the chance to atleast which is very exciting, and on passing plays where he goes outwide, he can really open it up

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar