White Working to Remove All Doubts

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, May 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Titans RB LenDale White has deal with questions concerning his dedication and attitude since before he was drafted. Despite the Titans drafting RB Chris Henry in the second round, he is preparing himself to be the Titans #1 RB entering this season. "In my mind, I feel like I am going to be the guy. And I am not going to give the coaches any reason to think otherwise," White said. "I know Chris is probably going to come in with the same mind-set, but I know the system and I know what the NFL is about. I am not saying I am a super-vet, but I have been around and I have seen Travis Henry, who taught me a lot. If they want a two-back system so be it, but I am planning on being the guy and I plan on leaving no doubt about it. And I have never run from competition. I have been dealing with that all my life."

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

This is what I wanna hear.

Go get em LenDale.

3. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

I'll bet he's wishin he'd had this mind set last year...

4. PickledMidget

PickledMidget Camp Fodder

Bringing in competition is a good thing. I think our RB's and WR's will all "kick it up a notch".

5. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Memo to LenDale: A good attitude means that we don't have to waste a 2nd round draft choice before you start working hard.

6. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

7. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

Hey, I'm convinced.

8. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

At least he's saying it. Now let's see him show it, we can hear about if from now on from the coaches, hopefully.

9. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Who came up with that Lenbuddha crap? We need to get him a real nickname like Lenbeast or Lenboulder.

Something powerful not Buddha. lol

Lenplow
    Lencrush
    Lenbouldozer
    Lenkilla
    LenPOW
    Lenny omg lol we can do a Lenny Lenny Lenny chant like Eddie Eddie

wow idk

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I did.

And it is part of my religious awakening, so don't knock it.

Else The Chosen One, LenBuddha and Saint Smith smite you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar