White Ready for Rose Bowl Reunion

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Sep 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Though tonight's Monday Night Football game has been slated as Vince Young versus Reggie Bush, another member of the '06 Rose Bowl Reunion will be looking to make a statement. "LenDale has played in Reggie's shadow for a long time," Young said. "At that same time, LenDale is doing his thing now and Reggie is doing his thing. Best of luck to both of them. I hope LenDale will do more because he's on our team. We want to see him be very successful running the ball for us." White appears to be having fun and isn't concerned with Bush getting more attention both at USC and now at the pro level. "I'm happy with the position I'm in," White said. "I'm not really worried about who has a bigger profile, I'm just playing football. I hope I have a better game, though."

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Hell ya I hope White has a better game. Bush def gets more love though. I was wearing my L. White Jersey and someone stopped me and asked who is L White for the titans.....

3. Titan_4Good.

Titan_4Good. Guest

Ouchh that hurts!! :wack:

4. steelrzgirl

steelrzgirl Guest

Go LenDale!!!! Whooooooooooooooooo!

5. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I guess that is the same reason I got the Jersey for 20 bucks on ebay...and its a real REEbok jersey!

6. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I've caught myself saying lorenzo white on occassion. Bad on me. That said, Lendale will never be a star here. He'll get kudos as we ride Vince Young. But he's never gonna be in the spotlight. Even if he plays well, no spotlight. Vince is the whole team right now. He's the identity. But I think that Lendale can be better than Reggie Bush. There was no reason to think he can't. He was almost as highly regarded as Reggie Bush for a long time before the draft. I fully expect him to live up to that potential.

7. Architect

Architect Pain Train

I like his physical running style.. always falls forward. But I hate it how when he gets in the open field he doesnt have that second gear... You just know someone is going to hawk him down from behind. I could see him being far more explosive if he was 10 pounds lighter

8. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

I want to see him get 30+ carries tonight

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar