White Joins Teammates at Training Camp

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jul 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fltitan

fltitan Guest

He will probably play a little heavier than he is now. What this really shows is his commitment to get in shape and be a quality running back. I'm sure it has earned him some respect with his teamates, coaches and fans, he needed that. I now believe he was the steal of the draft and will contirbute early if he stays healthy. I love to see a rookie with a great and he has shown that now CONGRATS LenDale!

2. smili

smili Starter

I hope the lower weight is good for injuries also. There may be nothing to it, but I suspect being so heavy probably contributed to his hamstring.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar