White Joins Teammates at Training Camp

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jul 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

dang he is thin, he needs to gain about 5-10lbs of muscle

2. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

Don't worry he'll get there. He's probably shooting for the weight he was at around the time of the Rose Bowl if you know what I mean.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

he said he was 250 in the rose bowl.

4. smili

smili Starter

He was watching Bull Durham last night

I'm just happy to be here. Hope I can help the ballclub. I just want to give it my best shot, and the good Lord willing, things will work out.

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

many people keep saying that he was out of shape during combine and draft timeframes, but he was actually lighter then than he was in the Rose Bowl

does anyone know his current weight ?
    man, if he can get about half that back in muscle .... LOOK OUT

I keep telling people in mock drafts (FFL) that White will be an early secound round pick next season ... which means he's good for about 750yds and 5 TD's playing short and goal sets (possibly more TD's if he's targetted for goalline scoring ... which he should be)

which would put him in good position to start next year, which would make him a top 20 pick in fantasy drafts (imo)

I can't wait to start seeing him hit people

6. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

227lbs is what he said

7. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

He was 252 at the Rose Bowl, 239 around the draft and 227lbs now. I don't get where all the hype about him being out of shape or lazy came from....

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I think some of that talk comes from his physique. Dude has some baby fat and just doesn't look very lean.

Not that there is anything wrong with that. I still carry some baby fat. ;)

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Not helping your higher power image. :winker:

10. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Yeah. Tennessean said yesterday that when he took his shirt off he "showed a belly of baby fat". Hmmm. Judging from USC pics, he lost some muscle with his recent weight loss.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar