White Focusing on Conditioning

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jun 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Rookie RB LenDale White worked out with the team in drills for the second consecutive day on Tuesday. With his hamstring injury now almost fully behind him, his focus now is to rebuild his conditioning before training camp begins on July 28. "It feels a lot better getting in there with the team and coming along," White said. "It definitely feels good to finally be running the football, instead of rehabbing all day. It’s just a matter of getting into shape, getting my lungs and my body into overall running form. It’s coming along. It’s hot out here. I’m not used to the weather. I just want to keep going and going. I’m about three weeks out from being 100 percent."

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. fltitan

fltitan Guest

It would be nice if this guy is healthy and in top physical condition when camp starts. If so and he keeps studying the play book and watching film between now and then he could be a big factor this year. He should be somewhat familiar with Chows system and running backs usually can play faster than rookies at anyother position. His contribution is going to depend on how healthy he is and conditioning. It will also show how dedicated he his to becoming an elite running back. Im pulling for him!

3. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

Ah, this is great news. Hopefully he can be a factor in our offense as soon as possible.

4. So what is he now, 10%?

5. Titansfan10

Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

6. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

If he thinks it's hot now, wait until August.

7. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

I don't see how he's not used to the weather, coming from sunny California and all.

8. ya thats what got me, shouldnt it be hotter in California?

9. maximus

maximus Starter

No
    Southern California is in the 60s, 70s, and low 80s year round with little or no humidity.

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

It's been rather arid in Tennessee this past week or so. Very little rain in Chattanooga... but it's been hot, that is for sure.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar