White Comments on Newest Titans RB

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, May 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

This sure is a pleasant change from Len's attitude when Henry got drafted last year. He seemed very standoffish and rude at the time. Maybe he feels more secure about his starting position this time.

2. Alpha-Centuri

Alpha-Centuri Starter

I remember when they asked what he thought of Henry being picked, he practically said he never heard of him, and didn't see him do much in college. It did come off rude, but I think everyone was thinking the same thing.

White being optimistic of Johnson I think is a good sign. When Reggie Bush was teamed up with him, he was able to be very productive.

Excluding VY's 395 yds, and all WR's on reverses and what not,
    the RB group of White, Brown, and Henry rushed for 1702 yards last season.

With Chris Jonson in there for Brown, I think we could see about 1700-1750 yards from the running backs, but he will also bring in more catches that Brown did. Here's to a versatile backfield :toast:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar