Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Whisenhunt says he doesn’t need to bring in his own quarterback

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Pro Football Talk, Apr 25, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 14 users.
  1. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $10,502

We have enough talent to keep us from picking #1. To be honest, I am not a fan of any of the QBs coming out next season.
    Hormesis, Ensconatus and JCBRAVE high five this.
  2. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $43,091
    I like Hundley, but every time I have actually sat down and watched him play, I haven't been very impressed.
    Scarecrow high fives this.
  3. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $16,030
    YES YOU DO, WHISENHUNT!

DON'T F THIS UP! Drop the Locker and get someone that can hit targets.
    nbtoppers2 and Alzarius high five this.
  4. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $10,502

its a very young class, maybe they show something this year.
  5. TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,027
    Maybe. I'm a lot more skeptical than most around here that the Titans actually have many impact players. Regardless, things could go from bad to really, really bad with Whitehurst behind center.
    JR1980 high fives this.
  6. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $23,061
    his job depends on getting this whole situation right.
  7. JR1980 Starter

Moolah:
    $3,283
    Now they are working out Mettenberger as well....I am behind you Whiz, go get your guy and do us all a favor, make sure he is accurate first and foremost...Injuries are always a risk and can only be controlled to an extent, so we have to hope for the best there. I like Jake, I hope he turns it around, but liking someone, and them getting it done on the field are two different things.
  8. JR1980 Starter

Moolah:
    $3,283
    I agree...but to your point, this team has had NO CONSISTENCY. Get a qb that can start 16 games and throw accurately, and a better coaching staff, and I promise you, this team has the talent to create impact players...
  9. TitansWrath Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $310
    I hope we get Bridgwater. Good enough arm, accurate, and a football junkie. He will live in the film room and weight room.

I think he has the lowest floor, and the potential to be a long term franchise guy.
    JR1980 high fives this.
  10. JR1980 Starter

Moolah:
    $3,283
    I wuoldn't be unhappy with that. I know his stock has fallen, and I am not huge on him myself, but who are we all kidding.....As of right now, I bet all of us would agree that he has far more potential to be better than Jake and more importantly, he has better accuracy.