Whis On Locker

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alex1939, Feb 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Ive used movie maker from windows several times. Easy to use when I did (but havent done it in a while)

Depending on the kind of film, may need a converter to convert it to easy format first, then go and chop the clips that you want to use, out. (Ive usually used MP4 format)

Download it, its free. A bit of playing with it and you will have it down in no time.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Cool. Ill check it out

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Then we need that "flashy" player on the other side (the one who gets sacks)

People have always rated Morgan highly, but as a DE, you are usually known for your sacks.

If he is that good, then he will be chaeper to resign and we need someone else to get some pressure (although the scheme will help)

4. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Can't argue with that. Wimbley was supposed to be that guy but that never really panned out. I really hope we can acquire Barr or Mack.

5. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

I can agree with that. The hate he gets just really pisses me off though. Why are we trying to run all of our good players out of town. You can't have 53 superstars on the team so keep the ones that are actually good and hope to hit superstars at other positions.

6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

The obsession over average to ****** players is what pisses me off.

7. XO

XO Nevada Native

Well...

Titans gonna Titan

As fans we have some type of Stockholm Syndrome or traumatic bonding to average stuff from this franchise.

8. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Average is called average for a reason..... The average player makes up the majority of a team. That's why they are the average.

And I don't think you even really mean average. I think you mean people who are not top 10 at their position. But even that can be much better than average, depending on the position.

We are talking about guys who are on the better half of the league and still have their best years ahead of them.

Wanting to keep them is not unwarranted and it is not exclusive to bad teams.

In fact, two teams that come to mind for bailing on young players and constantly rebuilding are the Raiders and Browns.

The key isn't the type of the player. A team consists of all types of players. The key is knowing when to let go of a player. And going into the prime of their career is not the best time.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

I think some fans just get tired of watching other fans bash our players all the damn time whether they are a scrub or a pro bowler. It gets old. We got enough fans of other teams and media members pretty much saying our players suck, we don't need to hear it on a daily basis from our own fans as well. Yes criticizing you team is a part of being a fan but damn.

• High Five High Five x 5
  10. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

On this board sometimes it seems that unless you're top 5-10 in your position you straight up suck. Like there is no in between.

• High Five High Five x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar