Whis On Locker

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alex1939, Feb 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Whis believes in him. He's solid and original Titan. Could see as a core guy for years even if never the elite star

2. xhrr

xhrr Starter

This Derrick Morgan debate has run its course

3. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

But he came on strong at the end of the year

the past couple years.........

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Maybe

I just haven't seen anything from him that makes me go 'wow'. I don't think he fits as a 3-4 linebacker because his athleticism wasn't great coming out of college and I am not thinking it got any better after two knee injuries.

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

yea, when we didn't need it

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

I wonder how much of the Morgan "hate" comes from the fact that he was a 1st round draft pick.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

No one 'hates' him, its just not looking through rose colored glasses. He isn't what everyone says he is, he is just okay.

8. Bostontitan

Bostontitan Starter

look with the ****** defensive coaches we had ,i dont know if we really seen what Morgan can really do ....
    lets see what these coaches can do with these guys ...
    lets see what a Horton defense can bring out of these players ...
    AND COACHES THAT CAN REALLY COACH AND KNOW WHAT THERE DOING ON DEFENSE

9. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

I know hate is a strong word that's why I use the quotation marks. To me whether Morgan is better than just OK or not comes down to whether you think pressure matters. If you think sacks are pretty much the be all end all of the DE position then Morgan is terribly average. If you're like me and think that consistent pressure is extremely important then Morgan is better than average. To me judging a DE solely by sacks is like judging a DB on picks, it's a big stat but it doesn't tell the whole story. Too many factors go into whether a sack occurs or a throw is picked off.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I just don't see this pressure he creates

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar