While picking "nose" Bill Polian gets Booger.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Oct 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Anthony McFarland, one of the top defensive linemen on one of the NFL’s top defenses the last seven seasons, was acquired by the Colts Tuesday in a trade-deadline deal with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, the club announced. The Colts sent a second-round selection in the 2007 NFL Draft to Tampa in exchange for McFarland.

http://www.colts.com/sub.cfm?page=article7&news_id=4159

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i think the colts got screwed. his production fell off big time when sapp left and has been very injury prone.

3. ezeblazin

ezeblazin Starter

Why did the bucs trade him??? cap room??

4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

I'd say for the high draft pick

5. zackmann

zackmann Guest

i thought i read the bucs were willing to trade all sorts of people...essentially cashing in the season for draft picks next year....for instance, i thought it mentioned david kelley, starting cb (i think), was on the trading block....

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Just another drop of water in the eventual Colts demise pool....

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

He must earn a bit too.

8. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Remember the date Oct. 17, the day the demise of the dolts began offically. They are desperate, they know the clock is ticking on gayton chances of getting a SB before they have to blow it up and start again because of salary cap he**.:grrhee:

9. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

His value was never going to be higher than the present. The Colts got screwed in this deal, but desperate times calls for desperate measures. They realize their window is quickly closing, and if they ever remotely think they have a chance to go deep into the playoffs this year, they had to do something to sure up that defense. When it gets cold, they will be dominated.

Good news to us, their reign as AFC's elite is quickly coming to an end. Mortgaging your future for immediate dividends is obviously a bad long term decision.

10. SwingOnDeezBalz

SwingOnDeezBalz Banger of Infant Horseys

Desparate is not typically used to describe an undefeated team but...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar