Whiffin....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Jwill1919, Sep 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

This dude is such a poosy, how can you even say these things out loud:

Safety Michael Griffin: "I'm trying to think who gets the least blame for anything. I'd probably be the equipment manager. At the end of the day I can't get blamed for much. It requires a lot of responsibility, but win, loss, draw or whatever, you never look at it and say the equipment man did anything."

Just even more proof that you don't have your highest paid guy with this type of mentality to be expected to be a leader.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

'la Vagician' sucks

nothing new to see here

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

The best was when Michael Turner ran him over.

Griffin pointed out that he weighs 200 pounds and Turner checks in at 260 (actually, the 5-foot-10 Turner is listed at 247): “I am rolling with the 260 every time, with him getting what, a 20-, 30-yard head start?”

“I don’t think there’s too many safeties who win that battle against Turner,’’ Griffin said. “We knew he was a load, but how do you practice to take down a load? Somebody please tell me.”

Dude expecting to get blown up and did.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Im watching you Griff, dont suck. :chuck:

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Already missed a tackle behind the line on the first drive. Lucky for Whiff there was a hold so he got bailed out.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

We're freaking cursed I swear

7. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

I've been saying Griffin has been pretty awful including last year where I saw him continually miss tackles and be out of place all year yet somehow a lot of people on here said he was back to how he used to be. I just saw the same mentally unstable scared baby that we've seen for 4 years

8. wrench248

wrench248 Pro Bowler

He's been a below average player sans 2008. Takes bad angles, cant tackle, everything you want out of a safety

• Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar