Which X-Titan would You Want For The Upcoming Season?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DCtitan49, Apr 20, 2007.

?
  1. Pacman Jones

11 vote(s)
    35.5%
  2. Travis Henry

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Drew Bennett

2 vote(s)
    6.5%
  4. Derrick Mason

3 vote(s)
    9.7%
  5. Bruce Matthews

4 vote(s)
    12.9%
  6. Tank Williams

2 vote(s)
    6.5%
  7. Jevon Kearse

5 vote(s)
    16.1%
  8. Lorenzo Neal

2 vote(s)
    6.5%
  9. Samari Rolle

1 vote(s)
    3.2%
  10. Other (explain)

1 vote(s)
    3.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

guys, you can only have a maximum of 10 options, i wanted to have a wide variety of players, Frank Wycheck is an "other" , and when you ask questions like
    i answer with, HES NOT ON THE LIST, WHAT YOU CANT SEE??? YOU BLIND!?!??!, CHOOSE OTHER!!!

2. Sledge

Sledge Guest

How's Pac an ex-Titan? Did I miss something. There's no way he'll play the first 10 games at least, and he still a Titan. Even if he weren't, you still couldn't get him... :rolleyes:

3. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

pacman could be considered one exception to the rule....

4. Sledge

Sledge Guest

Randall Godfrey, just for one year, teach the youngsters (Fowler, Tulloch) a thing or two about the position :)

5. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

You need to chill out

Did you not see my winky face? Are you blind? ;)

I thought you just put players that are currently still playing in the NFL (except Bruce) on your list which would make sense.

6. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

sorry man i was jk, didnt meen to be so offensive....if i was.?

7. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

I voted for my brother Tank Williams. I miss him SO much! Nobody could party like Tank. I also miss his and Keith's radio show and Tank's "Love Doctor" character.

8. BigSteve09

BigSteve09 Camp Fodder

In their prime?! I voted Jevon Kearse because that'd be sweet to have him back. Everyone would be picking the ball off and we'd have a scary d again instead of a half-consistent mess.

9. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

The Freak all the way.

10. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

What was Tanks real name. I forgot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar