Which WR will hv the best year...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, May 21, 2009.

?
  1. 12-gage

32 vote(s)
    45.7%
  2. Nate

16 vote(s)
    22.9%
  3. Britt

9 vote(s)
    12.9%
  4. Some other guy

5 vote(s)
    7.1%
  5. Its a toss up

8 vote(s)
    11.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Because for the three rookie WRs you mention are the exception instead of the rule. I would be willing to bet no more than 5% of rookie WRs do what the three you mention have.

It's obviously more than just "running a route". I expect Dinger will give Britt a package and then feed him more when he's ready. I'd rather get quality production from him on a limited basis and, as he becomes more productive with his opportunities, play him more.

In order for him to be the most productive WR in the Titans offense, he'd need to beat out Washington or Gage and it won't be happening unless one goes down to injury.

2. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

i can see britt producing right away. he had more receptions that larry fitzgerald out of college and holds the record for most reception in w/e conference he played in

also, hes a big physical dude who can get open 5-10 yards downfield (easier throws to complete) which with our qb core, we need all the "easy" throws we can get. britt is exponentially more athletic in any way or the word than gage. gage has experiece. gage has another mediocre year. britt does better. washington might catch a few deep balls. w/e as long as he can run really fast downfield and get the cb and safty to follow him and get CJ a few more yards to work with hes done his job

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar