Which WR will hv the best year...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, May 21, 2009.

?
  1. 12-gage

32 vote(s)
    45.7%
  2. Nate

16 vote(s)
    22.9%
  3. Britt

9 vote(s)
    12.9%
  4. Some other guy

5 vote(s)
    7.1%
  5. Its a toss up

8 vote(s)
    11.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

i thought this would be interesting. of the three 12-gage (if he becomes a star that will go down as one of the sickest nicknames ever), washington, or britt.

i assume that one of these will def hv the best yr....barring injuries.

personally, i think its a toss up; but ima go w/ gage n no not for the name. but honestly...of our meak WR corps over the last couple yrs...hes been the best on the field and gettin most the attnesion. i think the other two will be solid (at least i hope) but i think gage will put up some nice numbers with the new WR and TE help.

ur thoughts....

2. smileyforall

smileyforall Da Blue Mamba

I too think gage. He showed flashes of being the number 1 WR for us during the playoffs game, and I think he will have a great year.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

chris johnson....

4. tinytitansfan

tinytitansfan Starter

If Chris Johnson leads us in recieving, what a year he would have. MVP! I don't think it will happen, but that would be impressive.

5. JMB54

JMB54 Waitin on a Win!

As far as wideouts are concerned, I feel Gage will again be the go to guy but Bo will most likely lead in receptions for the team.

6. Stephenson

Stephenson Camp Fodder

Looking good.

7. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

I said Britt.

Probably wont happen - but with the skills that he is bringing with him from Rutgers, I think he has the ability to be able to burst onto the big stage in our system almost right away.

If he proves he can handle our system and offensive mentality, we could see him starting to make a difference in games by week 4-5. If things go really well for the rookie around week 8 we'd open expand his plays in our playbook. Watch out for a midseason push for ROY.

8. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Sorry bud, but this is just not going to happen. Since 1967 only 7 offensive ROYs have been WRs. Britt would have to have 1000+ yds and 8+ Tds to be ROY as a WR. Do you see him having those numbers in our system as a rookie? Fisher and Dinger will not allow him to play enough in his first year to compete for most receptions.

I say Britt finishes with about 20 catches. Scaife leads the team with 89.

9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I think a TE will lead us in receptions again, and I think Nate Washington will end up with the most yards and YAC.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar