Which WR needs to be cut?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alpha-Centuri, May 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Hopefully during training camp and pre-season we'll know our top 7. The WR's 3-8 on the depth chart are all close together. Someone other than Gage, R.Williams, and J-Mac needs to step up.

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Vince my bad. I didn't mean roydell just the bust brothers paul and mike.

At least davis got on the field last year and did have a punt return all the way in a preseason game. But i agree that carr makes him less essential..

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

RT, I agree about Paul and Mike. Paul Williams wasn't even third string, according to the blog reports. That's terrible.

4. HornedToad10

HornedToad10 Camp Fodder

5. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

I had to stop reading about his "improvement" after it mentioned him playing against Reynaldo Hill. :moon2:

6. HornedToad10

HornedToad10 Camp Fodder

Haha true and good point. I thought about adding a caveat, but figured I'd leave it and you can make your own call from the articles. Besides, the way people talk around here maybe making catches over Hill is considered "improvement" over what people thought of him.

I took the improvement more from Heimerdinger and Young's comments on him looking better and starting, at least, to get it...

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i don't see how a guy(davis) who had more fumbles than catches last year could possibly make this team as a returner when guys like johnson, hawkins, carr and even michael griffin can all return effectively.

8. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I agree 100%. His value is at returning kicks but he couldn't even keep that job half-way through the season. Now with Carr and CJ I don't see the point in keeping him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar