Which WR if available,should we take?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by NjTitanGuy420, Apr 14, 2007.

?
  1. Ted Ginn,Jr

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  2. Robert Meachum

5 vote(s)
    26.3%
  3. Dwayne Jarrett

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  4. Dwayne Bowe

9 vote(s)
    47.4%
  5. OTHER

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Meachum
    Bowe
    Jarrett
    Ginn,Jr
    Other

2. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

if Meach is there, we trade the pick to SD for Turner and their #30

3. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Bowe Meachem Gonzalez Jarrett Ginn Rice Other

4. switch Gonzo and Jarrett and thats my order

5. Greenlawler

Greenlawler Gorman Thomas Fan Club

Other.....as in we don't draft a freaking WR in round one. :evil:

But if I had to play nice: Meachem looks nice but our UT record hugs. Throw him on the pile of Vol Busts if he comes here, because every stinking one of them has, Albert has been the closest to doing anything but even he has not lived up to the hype. I just saw a stinkin Al Wilson thread...

I guess I would be least upset if we take the Buckeye although there are a couple of corners and 3 d-line that could be available that would make more sense for this team.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i think i know who voted for ginn....

7. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Are you seriously using where they played college ball as a reason?

I'd go Meach, Bowe, Jarrett, Ginn....but the 1st 3 are really close to me.

I'm kinda worried about our draft position. At least it looks like it's not the best spot in round 1 or 2 for getting good value and at a need position. But how things turn out on draft day could be totally different than what mocks and rankings generally show now.

Rice, Gonzales, or Smith may be good in the 2nd. Even guy like Higgins, Jacoby Jones, Allison, or Mike Walker may be there in the 3rd.

8. Nash

Nash Starter

This is a lesser point but if we are a running team which receiver blocks the best?? Bowe might fit best ..

9. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Bingo. Bowe is the best all-around receiver behind CJ in this draft. If neither Carriker or Anderson are there @ 19, I think Bowe will be the pick.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar