Which would make you feel worse?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Morpheus E, Feb 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

we don't have linebackers that are good pass rushers. combined for their careers bulluck, thornton and tulloch have 23.5 sacks(bulluck having 18 of them).

i guess we could send some safeties then? chris hope and michael griffin combine for 2 in their careers.

does anyone want nick harper in man-to-man coverage 20 times a game because we can't get a pass rush with our front four? i know i don't.

this team is built around defense. giving even 3 more points per game for this team could be disastrous , especially if we don't get the turnovers that we did last year.

2. Morpheus E

Morpheus E Camp Fodder

I've NEVER said it was wrong to doubt him and I doubt you can find a post where I've even insinuated or implied that. It's not as if I know he's going to be better this next year. What I'm saying is the personal attacks on him and all the other stuff that goes on isn't cool, especially since the guy being bashed is on your team and fans could show some support for the guy.

As for my credibility, I haven't really lost any and that's what the uproar is about. I've been controversial sure. Very in fact, and I intended to be, but to pretend that anything I've said is completely far-fetched or unheard of is to be in denial and I don't think anyone here thinks "Oh what this guy is talking about is completely impossible."

3. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I want a QB that is relevant.

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

[​IMG]

Hmmm, just wondering how many times Morpheus has shown any support for KFC. After all, he is on your team.. Furthermore, you're posts are the most inflammatory and devisive of any GoTitans member here. After all, we all pull for the same team.
    You've been asked to show examples of personal attacks on Vince before and couldn't do it. The point you're attempting to make yet again has been completely dismantled multiple times in this thread and others.
    Just move on..

5. Morpheus E

Morpheus E Camp Fodder

When have I ever attacked KFC?

As for the rest of your nonsense...

You know people attack Vince Young and no one has yet to dismantle any argument I've ever made on this board. The most anyone has ever said was "shut up" or "go away." You however, continuously validate with nearly every response to one of my posts. You only try to laugh off my posts with failed attempts at humor and shots at my character and never with actual responses to anything I say. For an example, see your response to my last post.

And the reason my posts are inflammatory is because no one can outright dispute them without lying to themselves. As for the divisiveness of my posts, there is none. The board is already divided. It's just that the people who don't like Young have forced all the others to endure their cheap shots without responding. Now, when someone comes along who says something about it, all of you guys want to start whining.

6. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

You aren't saying "don't pick on Young." You're saying "people who pick on Vince Young care more about picking on Vince Young than they do the team." You've also said that some of the people who pick on Vince Young have racial issues with him. Those are the things that people disagree with. If you were just telling people to back off Young, you wouldn't cause the backlash that you do.

People pick on different players on the team on this board all the time, that doesn't mean that they have an agenda, and it doesn't make them racist.

7. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Really? You think that it's a legitimate statement that some of the posters on here would be happier with a losing season than a winning one, if it meant that Vince Young would fail? You don't think that's far-fetched?

8. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

I called this one so long ago: http://gotitans.com/goForum/showthread.php?p=447486#post447486

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar