Which would make you feel worse?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Morpheus E, Feb 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Morpheus E

Morpheus E Camp Fodder

Which of these events would make you feel worse should one happen next season?

The Titans suck and miss the playoffs

or

Vince Young breaks out as a potential superstar and the team goes to the Super Bowl

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Dude get over it.

3. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

dude. are you serious? get over it. Vince Young is a BUST.

4. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

troll.

5. Morpheus E

Morpheus E Camp Fodder

Oh I'm sorry. I forgot the rules around here...

VINCE YOUNG SUCKZZZZ!

Is that better?

6. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Guess. :rolleyes:

Why wouldn't I want the second one to happen?

VY's still a Titan.

7. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

I would feel just as crappy as I do now if the Titans aren't successful next year.

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Morpheus still doesn't understand the difference between hating a person and simply thinking they're a bust.
    I will take any player in the league at any position if they help the team get further..
    If that player ends up being Vince I'd be more than happy about it.
    Do I think he can do that? Probably no

9. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Vince already has broken out as a "potential superstar." So have Biren Ealy, Jacob Ford, hell, even Joey Harrington.

Even you are too afraid to say that he IS a superstar, because he isn't.

Potential doesn't do a lot for you when you are a below average QB with a fragile ego.

If I'm a hater, then you are most definitely firmly attached to Vince's sack. Even Texas fans have given up on him in the NFL.

If Vince does well, I'd love to see it. Great. You'd find something else to troll about. You'd find someone else to call everyone a racist about. I own a VY jersey, regrettably.

You sir, are my least favorite poster I've ever seen here. That's beating out a lot of people, including opposing fans and the Gloat. Congratulations.

10. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar