Which unit to introduce for SNF?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. low0r

low0r Camp Fodder

LOL! Post of the day.

2. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

I'm down with Fisher, Heimerdinger ,Cecil and Lowry walking out alone

3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I'm excited for this game! Get to watch the noon games, tailgate early and get the drink on all day, people will be excited by gametime. Maybe not after the 1st quarter, but lets hope.

Introduce the offense. They've been better than the D. Let CJ come out last. No one will get booed.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. davidsrobbins

davidsrobbins Camp Fodder

Oh someone will get booed for sure! I'll be booing Fisher and KFC all the way from Asia, I am sure you will hear.

I don't think KFC is all that bad, I just feel at this point Vince should be starting so we can have the feedback for next season.

5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I should say none will get booed during introductions.

6. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

I will be at the game and I dare anyone in Section 331 to boo the Titans. Boo them at the end of the game if they put another p!ss poor performance. If you pay all the money for NFL tix to boo your team, you might as well stay home and give your tix to someone who actually wants to be there.

7. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

What are you gonna do popeye? Fans are allowed to show emotions.

8. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

yeah really. trying to harm someone for booing will just get you thrown out and the fans will still get to boo and will even get to sing ..Na na na na na na na na. Hey hey hey goodbye!

9. Jedimasterbyrd

Jedimasterbyrd Time Traveler/Jewel Thief

The whole team should air drop like Fisher did a few years ago. That would get everyone PUMPED!

10. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Ill go Mike Singletary on everyone.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6DrRE1LDY_U&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6DrRE1LDY_U&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar