Which Titans should be cut

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 615nick, Jan 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2ToneBlue

2ToneBlue Starter

Wimbly - 2.4mil
    Stewart, 6.4 mil
    Fitzpatrick, 3.2mil
    Craig Stevens - 2mil
    Nate Washington - ~5mil

That's about it from what I can see. The rest like Thompson and Fokou don't make a whole lot

2. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Pretty much everyone that you guys said...Especially Stewart and Wimbley..Both damn near useless. Fokou has to go man, this team DESPERATELY needs a solid and reliable MLB.

3. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I know cutting Nate saves money, but he has been reliable and is a veteran. Unless they sign a WR, that may be tough. Otherwise Hunter would have to be ready. Wright, Hunter, Williams, Preston?

4. 2ToneBlue

2ToneBlue Starter

I don't dislike Nate, but for the money we can get someone who might make a difference.

He has been solid no doubt, but he's definitely not a key piece to be making nearly 5 mil. He's down under Brian Hartline, Harry Douglas, etc for receivers stats wise... No it's not his fault, but he's definitely replaceable.

5. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

No argument there...Just wondering who they would get, or if they draft someone. If I see them cut Britt and Washington, that tells me unless a stud WR is available per Free Agency, then they could very well go WR in this draft and early.

6. UCTITAN

UCTITAN Starter

i liked preston. thought he showed alot of potential.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I won't lie man, if Hunter comes around, and Wright continues, and say they add another early WR, they could be straight dangerous. The problem is, Locker and Co. aren't reliable enough to make it happen consistently. It's a bummer that they have so many holes to fill, because could you imagine 2 TE sets with Ebron/Walker...That would take pressure off of the WR's and Wright/Hunter could run wild (with a good QB lol)

8. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Kind of like when Gronk and the murderer were destorying defenses on the regular, with WR's that were unknown haha.

9. 2ToneBlue

2ToneBlue Starter

Anquan Boldin, Jacoby Jones, James Jones, Jeremy Maclin, Hakeem Nicks, Mario Manningham, Brandon LaFell, Edelman, Eric Decker to name a few FA WR.

10. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

Ebron would really help my my Madden game. I was deadly with Cook, but Delanie can't catch a cold. Titans offense is just awful in that game.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar