Which Titan has the biggest breakout year in 2010?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CRUDS, Apr 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Glad to see more people liking McRath, I think he's our new Bulluck for the next 10 years.

2. EZMoney

EZMoney Camp Fodder

My def pick is McRath...

Off the topic but, talked with him after the Christmas game. Said he loves it in Nashville and seemed real nice. Signed a lot of autos that night. Props to him for that along with the others who did KVB, Crumpler, Britt & few other 2nd stringers.

Just wanted to throw that out... Not sure why.. Maybe because he seemed nice? lol! It's 4 20 everyone!

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Nobody has mentioned Tye Hill so far, people has been praising him since we signed him.
    But he is a bust and I'm not sure he's even on the roster week 1.

Offence: Leroy Harris
    Defense: Sen'Derrick Marks

4. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Yup, I am saying Leroy Harris on offense too. The entire offense will benefit as well.

On defense, it is Jacob Ford. I have a good feeling about him. I think he could possibly get 10 plus sacks even if he does not start.

5. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

Offense: Britt. A rookie WR not only got on the field as a Titan, but led in receiving yards. That says a ton about him - 2nd year Britt finally ends the "Titans don't have a WR" talk. I'd like to say Cook here, but I think as long as Scaife is on the field Cook will take a back seat.

Defense: McGrath. I'd go Jones or Marks, maybe, but on the same principle as Cook I think McGrath sees more playing time and therefore has more impact.

6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

7. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

Hawkings--Offense.

Defense---Jason Mccourty.

8. thenextde72

thenextde72 Camp Fodder

bold lol

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Hawkins...

10. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I'm guessing McRath does step up this year and should start from day one.
    Britt is the guy on offense. Should start from day one and become VY's go to guy.

I don't see Cook getting enough playing time to really break through but I do think we will see some solid contribution from him but his overall stats won't be spectacular.

For a hope pick I'm hoping Marks really takes a step forward. He should over take Haye and be part of the 3 man rotation with Jones and Brown. Marks is a tremendous athlete (remember Tuberville offered him a scholarship when he saw him dunking a basketball from the free throw line) who can be special if he gets a little stronger and refines his technique.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar