Which teams are you supporting in 2010?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tackhead #9, May 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. memphis_raven

memphis_raven Starter

I love the infatuation, thank you. Ravens will be very strong this year; hope we meet in the playoffs, that's always fun. Good luck with your running back situation.

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I never said the Ravens won't be strong.

In fact, in one of the threads I made I have you guys going 12-4, taking either the #1 or #2 seed and making it to the AFC Championship.

That doesn't mean I don't hate the Ravens. Always have and always will.

3. memphis_raven

memphis_raven Starter

It takes a lot for a team to go 12-4 especially with this year's schedule. I will be happy with a playoff spot and go from there.

As a Raven fan from their first game, I kind of enjoy the hate from other fans. Don't mean that in the wrong way but the 'us against the world' thing has worked well.

4. AH3

AH3 Rookie

I'm rooting for the Jets (very distantly after the Titans, of course). I'd like to see the Lions improve too, since they have a solid young core growing.

5. RavensShallBurn

Well, as much as I hate the Ravens, they're making the playoffs. This year's team should be the best team you guys have had for quite some time (since '06 team).

PS You guys get more love than the Titans do. Always have and always will.

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Ravens will get b*tch-slapped by Cincy like they always do.

7. RavensShallBurn

They'll split. The Bengals' success against the Ravens this past season was rare. They won both games. If Ray Ray wasn't a moron and didn't try to take Chad Johnson's head off, the Ravens win.

They're not gonna get b*tch slapped by anyone, much less the Bengals. The Ravens are loaded this year.

8. CKTitan

CKTitan Special Teams Standout

F:grrr::grrr::grrr: the Ravens, ever more

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Titans&SkinsFan

Titans&SkinsFan The future is wearing #10

Other than the Redskins :p I wouldn't mind the Packers doing well

10. el_darax

el_darax Camp Fodder

I always have had a soft spot for Frisco' and N.O.

I got to go to the Texan vs 49ers game @ HOU the other year.....

I could see me hoping they do ok ..... but its Titans all the way of course.

Will always have a soft spot for the Saints especially now that they finally got their justice AND beat jughead at the same time. Classic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar