Which teams are you supporting in 2010?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tackhead #9, May 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

Obviously, I always want the Titans to win in any given year. This year, however, there are a few unique teams I'm supporting as well who I normally wouldn't.

First and foremost is the Browns, who I feel have really put together a solid collection of free agents. They dumped both their floundering QBs and grabbed some guys who are a little on the decline, but have had success. I'd like to see them do well in the north.

I like the hapless Raiders' addition of Jason Campbell. I'd like to see him turn it around there.

I want the Colts to do well... But only because I want us to beat them at their best, not while they're down. (felt dirty for a second there)

I of course am damning the Ravens as per usual, but my main team I am really badly hoping to lose is the Philadelphia Eagles. After all the years and success McNabb gave that franchise, they've just spat all over him with no respect. That little worm DeSean Jackson's comments that he was 'very happy' with the deal, and that he doesn't think they lost anything sealed it. I have nothing against Kevin Kolb and I feel kinda bad codemning him to failure, but is really like for those ratbag Philly fans to swallow that jagged little pill.

That being said... If the Titans don't win the Super Bowl, then I hope the Washington Redskins do!

2. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I'd love to see the Raiders turn it around. It's good when their a good team. Gives people a team to root against and they have IMO the most fascinating history in the NFL.

3. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

I don't care where the Colts are when we smash them ...... the dish that is "Beating Down the Colts" tastes fine served hot or cold.:coltssuk::coltssuk::coltssuk:

For a sideshow this season i'll be rooting for the Denver Broncos to see how McDaniels does in his second term as head coach. After gutting the team it's his baby now. It'll be interesting if some of his choices were correct. Just as long as San Diego doesn't win that division.

I hope to see the Colts, SD, Baltimore, and New England somehow all hit the cellar of their respected divisions.

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I will root for teams yet to win a championship (except for Jags and Texans).

In this order:
    1. Titans
    2. Falcons
    3. Lions
    4. Bengals
    5. Panthers
    6. Cardinals
    7. Seahawks
    8. Vikings

The rest can suck it!

5. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

I like what the Lions are doing. They might draft outside top10 next year.

Packers. Rodgers always seems relaxed and untouched about what's happening around him and the beating he gets and can still deliver some bombs.

Rams. A buddy of mine is a Rams fan and I feel sorry for him. We (Titans) once sucked, but we never sucked (it) this long and this hard...
    (And to make it worse for him, his girlfriend is a Saints fan...)

6. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Whoever Bulluck plays for.

7. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

Niners, Lions or Packers from the NFC. No one from the AFC (but the Titans).

8. Titans Blue

Titans Blue Camp Fodder

Titans are the only team I root for in the AFC! Well NFL Period. One of my best friends is a Bucs fan and i get her to root for the titans with me so im rooting with her to get the bucs going again. Its only fair since she roots for the titans as well!

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I too wouldn't mind seeing some wins out there in sunny Oakland, CA. My boy is a Raiders fan and it would be nice for his team to be good enough that he cared when we beat them week-1.

10. Woy

Woy PA's finest.

Screw the rest of the NFL. I'm not supporting another team, unless it's in an important regular-season or playoff game in which I have a preference on who wins.

That being said, I'll say Detroit for the sake of the thread.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar