Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Which summer movie are you most looking forward to watching?

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by PitBull, May 8, 2007.

?

If you could only watch one!

Spiderman 3 2 vote(s) 6.7%
Shrek 3 2 vote(s) 6.7%
Pirates of the Carribean 3 6 vote(s) 20.0%
The Simpsons 6 vote(s) 20.0%
Fantastic Four 2 5 vote(s) 16.7%
Transformers 2 vote(s) 6.7%
Live Free or Die Hard 6 vote(s) 20.0%
Ocean's 13 1 vote(s) 3.3%
Rush Hour 3 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Starkiller 9

McNair
    Moolah:
    $11
    I bought the VHS tape a few years ago and I have a copy on my computer. I'd say that few cartoons that I loved as a kid hold up quite like they did back then, but I still think the original movie is pretty much right there.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,027
    Start calling you a caveman.
    • Tip Jar Donor

avvie Ke ali'i o na okole

McNair
    Moolah:
    $1,520
    Not being a Transformer fan, i gotta ask: is it fair to compare? I mean, the chracters and background were already set up in the original movie, right? The new one had to start from scratch for those of us who don't know what the hell they are.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds GIV'R!

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $3,908
    Yeah that was one problem - too many bad guys that I don't love or hate - they were just there. No character development - just mind numbling non-stop CGI action. These CGI-fests can have great stories (LOTR) - I think Sam just was fulfilling his contractual commitments with this one...
    • Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds GIV'R!

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $3,908
    Bruce is always great.. About 2 years ago Bruce came to the Cool Springs Carmike Theater to do a live intro and Q&A at one of his movie premiers - he spent about a half hour meeting fans and answering all kinda questions about his movies.. He tried his best to come off like a pecker but it was all shtick - he was real funny...
  2. PickledMidget Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Saw Transformers Saturday. I thought it was great. I agree about the charachter development, but loved the CGI.
  3. Starkiller 9

McNair
    Moolah:
    $11
    Hey, I wanted to hear Spike cursing, which got removed in the DVD I believe. Plus, I bought it back in 2000.
  4. Starkiller 9

McNair
    Moolah:
    $11
    That's why I'm having my cousin compare. He has no knowledge of the original characters.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Childress79 Loungefly ®

George
    Moolah:
    $638

I can't wait for this. Gimme some sugar baby!
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0489235/
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $10,406
    Has any summer movie thus far lived up to the hype? I've only seen Spiderman 3 and was disappointed. I would like to get out and see something tonight but haven't heard about any of them being really good.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.