Which summer movie are you most looking forward to watching?

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by PitBull, May 8, 2007.

?
  1. Spiderman 3

2 vote(s)
    6.7%
  2. Shrek 3

2 vote(s)
    6.7%
  3. Pirates of the Carribean 3

6 vote(s)
    20.0%
  4. The Simpsons

6 vote(s)
    20.0%
  5. Fantastic Four 2

5 vote(s)
    16.7%
  6. Transformers

2 vote(s)
    6.7%
  7. Live Free or Die Hard

6 vote(s)
    20.0%
  8. Ocean's 13

1 vote(s)
    3.3%
  9. Rush Hour 3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Man, ya just got to be secure with yourself.....I am secure enough that I can enjoy a good movie without worrying about my sexuality.....you got something you need to share with us Avie?

2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

You dudes are too hard on FF4 two. Sure the movie sucked but it had the greatest comic book character EVER created- THE SILVER SURFER. My local theater has the coolest movie prop in the lobby I've ever seen- SS on his board in a cool pose.

I saw Live Free/Die Hard. Worth the price of the ticket.

Can't wait for the Bourne 3. That is a really cool character and the action is tops. Didn't like Transformers, but my 11 year old son sat still for the ENTIRE flick- he said it was off the chizain afterward. I've never seen him quiet for more than 25 seconds.

3. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Please don't ask, and don't tell...

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Bruce Campbell fans must read his autobiography... "If Chins Could Kill"... good stuff, I found it in an apartment I rented and considered it treasure.

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

just took my kid to see (rat-ta-too-eee)
    pretty good movie

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I'm seeing some good reviews on that movie. I might check it out with the kiddies.

7. Bobo

Bobo Guest

But wasn't he just some poon that was a slave to some freak named Galactus? Man it's hard remembering back 20 years or so ago.

All bow to Transformers and their record breaking (or near it) sales :grrhee:

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Good lord that one was bad... Don't bother with AA..

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

[​IMG]

Naw man The Goon is the greatest comic book character ever (and the artist that does that comic Eric Powell is a Nashville local to boot)...
    A close second would be a tie between Mr. Natural and The Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

No way. He was given power with the board that rivaled Galactus's but he was held in servitude by Galactus who had the ability to destroy SS's home planet and family. He eventually challenged Galactus and broke free. He made several cameos in a bunch of 70's and 80's Marvel series.

Transformers special effects was impressive- but that was about it for me.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar