Which season?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Aug 27, 2007.

?
  1. Spring

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
  2. Summer

2 vote(s)
    15.4%
  3. Fall

10 vote(s)
    76.9%
  4. Winter

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

What season do you prefer and why?

2. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

Gotta go with fall... Better for riding motorcycles...

3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Do you ride the Trace?

4. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

I have before. It's a nice ride and I probably will again when I get the chance. Tennesse has tons of nice places to ride like state parks and places that you can ride on nice back roads..

5. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

i picked spring, i was tempted to pick winter/fall because i LOVE the holidays, but the weather in spring here in DC is amazing, nice breeze and a bright sun, cant go wrong.

6. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

I like them all, they all have great aspects, I cant choose one

7. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

i kinda want to change my vote, i love christmas time, so im going with winter, love hot chocolate and bundling up near the fire. :brow: if you know what i mean...jeff knows, yea, i see you lookin jeff, its ok, its ok...

8. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

summer definetly because no school and you get to hang with your friends all day.

Winter is a close second I like the holidays and football season. And going up to my cabin is always fun but I wish it didn't get dark so early.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Autumn or Spring. Those nice warm days with a cool breeze.

I'll go Autumn.

10. cajuntitan

cajuntitan 26.2ers can do it for hrs

I picked Spring, but now that I think about it I might have to go with Winter. Here are my reasons:

1. Dec - March is the time of year that I run my Marathons. It is the end of about a 6 month training season and I enjoy raping it up for a few weeks and being able to relax,

2. It's football season,

3. It has most of the good holidays,

4. Most of the time its not really all that cold here (a few years back I was wearing shorts on Christmas morning), but

5. Most of all its not damn hurricane season!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar